Saturday, January 15, 2005

Warning (My 1st Post)

You smarty-arty folks might wanna read this...

I am not a writer. I am not a journalist, nor do I consider myself an "artsy" type. I am not really all that deep or complicated. I am just a guy.

I don't have anything profound to say. I don't have any lofty aspirations of trying to leave my mark on the world. I don't have an eclectic taste in music or fashion. I don't have an extensive knowledge of the arts. I don't even have decent credit!

I have a "baby-momma"... just without all the drama. I have student loans to pay back. I have people at work that get on my nerves! I have a son that I love dearly. I have regrets. I have things that I really don't give a shit about. I have a car in desperate need of an oil change.

So if you were expecting to read something deep and stimulating; I'm sorry to have wasted your time. You see, I am just a guy, like millions of other guys... You smarty-arty folks should probably stop reading now.

No comments: