Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Miss me? I want you to

I want you to spend the rest of your life missing me
I want you to miss kissing me
I want you to not be able to breathe without me
I want you to lose sleep; when you do sleep - dream about me
I want you to get robbed; I want you to lose your job
I want you to feel a shock every time you touch a door knob
I want your knees to get weak and you can't walk without me
I want your friends to call you every day and talk about me
I want you to never be happy with another
I want you and happiness to never find each other
I want you to hear my voice thundering in your head
I want you to call everyone you love by name instead
I want your hair to fall out; I want your soul to call out
I want you to come up short even when you go all out
I want you to live a long life wishing you could die
I want you to not have any tears, yet wishing you could cry
I want you to cry, then hate yourself because you cried
I want you to feel exactly how I feel inside

No comments: